Chances are if you enjoy online casinos you’ve played live dealer casino games. I’ve been playing live dealer casino games for a few years now and have come to the conclusion that Bet365 offers one of the best experiences. In this guide we’re going to discuss the live dealer games that you can play in the casino along with the betting limits. Take the experience of the casino and bring it into your home by playing in the Bet365 live dealer casino.
One of the perks of playing at Bet365 is that they offer more games than most live dealer casinos. Bet365 uses Playtech’s live dealer platform and Playtech runs two studios for their games. Playtech operates an Asian studio and European studio with a host of games. A few of the live dealer games can be played instantly in your web browser although to access the European studio and certain games you’ll need to download the Bet365 Casino client.
Bet365 Live Dealer Games & Betting Limits
- The live casino at Bet365 offers the ability to play European Roulette and French Roulette. The betting limits are small and allow you to wager $.50 – $1000. You can access French Roulette in the Asian studio at Bet365.
- One of the most popular games is Live Blackjack at Bet365. Both studios spread live blackjack tables and the limits on the tables are $10 – $500 per hand. The $10 minimum is standard for live blackjack dealer games at every online casino.
- Baccarat is definitely the most popular live dealer game at Bet365 and there are a lot of variations that you can play including Standard Baccarat, Mini Baccarat, In-Running Baccarat, Progressive Baccarat and VIP Baccarat. Table limits are $5 – $1000 per hand unless you play on the VIP Baccarat tables, which offer higher limits.
- Live Sic Bo is a fun game of chance that you can play in the Bet365 Asian studio. The betting limits start at only $1 and you can bet up to a maximum of $300 on every spin of the dice. There are huge payouts won everyday on the Sic Bo tables in the Bet365 Live Casino.
- You can also play Live Mahjong Pai Gow in the Asian studio at Bet365. You can wager as little as $2 and as much as $1000 on the Live Mahjong Pai Gow tables. This is one of the games that you can only play after you download the Bet365 Casino client to your computer.
Bet365 has one of the most advanced live dealer platforms in the industry and an incredible range of games. CasinoChoice.co.uk does a great job outlining the bonuses and promotions available to new Bet365 Casino players and we recommend you check out their Bet365 Casino Review before heading over to the live dealer casino. You can easily add extra money to your bankroll by taking advantage of the bonuses, promotions and cashback offers from the Bet365 Casino.